Parents/Guardians can observe and monitor their student’s Canvas account by utilizing the Canvas Parent App in addition to our normal Canvas Website. This app is free for Android and iOS users. If a parent/guardian already has an active observer account for Canvas, this account login information will still work in the app (there is no need to sign up for a new account).
Please follow the steps below to set up the parent Canvas app for your mobile device:
- Go to the app store for your device
- Search for Canvas Parent app and download
- Once the app is downloaded, open the app and click "Find my school"
- Enter in "Central301" and click the Central301 - Parents option that pops up.
- If you already have an account, simply enter your email address and password at the top of the screen.
- If you haven't set up a Canvas account previously please click “Create Account”.
- Enter information for your new account, including a pairing code for each student.
- Click "Start Participating".